Store Policies :)
Where do we ship to?
We are happy to announce that we ship worldwide!
Where are we located?
Our clothing is globally sourced and in order to pass savings on to customers, our clothing ships from our overseas distribution warehouse.
If you'd like to return your items (within 14 days from the date of purchase) you may do so for a store credit (valid for 6 months). The customer is required to pay return shipping fees and they are nonrefundable. Please note, in order to qualify for a full refund, items must be unused, with tags, and in original packaging. We have the right to deny returns that do not comply with our return policy.
Store credits will be processed within 3-7 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after we receive your return.
*Certain items are not eligible for refund for hygienic reasons.
- Swimwear, beanies/winter hats, headbands, socks.
Issues with an item?
Why did some of my items arrive separately?
Since our clothes are sourced from the best coolest kid, friendly designers all over the world, in some instances your items can ship separately and will arrive in separate packaging.
Where is my tracking number?
No worries, our customer support team is here to help! After checking your spam folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily assist you with getting updated tracking information.
How should I wash The Tiny Hipster Clothing?
Items with screen printing, sequins, and/or glitters should be washed as followed:
- Fill a large basin, tub, or sink with lukewarm water
- Stir in a mild detergent (not a “detergent soap” — use plain detergent, otherwise some garments will get soap stains)
- Gently submerge your garments and then swish them slowly from side to side for about five minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and allow to air dry